- Understanding that as a catcher I must accept my role as the leader of my team.
- I hold myself to the 10 points of the Catchers Creed while training or playing.
- I will be suited up, stretched, and ready to go 15 minutes before the team is expected to arrive for training or a game.
- My equipment will always be clean. I will never drag dirt or mud into any indoor training facility.
- My shirt will always be tucked in, whether in a game or at practice.
- I will NEVER be heard saying anything disrespectful towards a team mate, opponent, coach, or umpire.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Posted by http://www.athletesadvisor.com